Several payment counters are open for the convenience of the public in order to make assessment tax payments and other Council bills payments as follows:-

  • Payment Counter, Kuantan City Council, Jalan Tanah Putih (Payment by Cash, Check, Credit Card and Amex)
  • UTC Pahang Building (Payment by Cash, Check, Credit Card and Amex)
  • Kuantan Central Market (1st - 15th) (Payment by Cash and Check Only)
  • Gambang Management Office (Payment by Cash and Check Only)
  • Gebeng Management Office (Payment by Cash and Check Only)
  • Pos Malaysia (Payment in Cash Only)
  • Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) All Malaysia (Payment by Giro Account and Cash Only)

Any Inquiries Can Be Referred To:-

Assessment Tax Division
Treasury Department
Kuantan City Council
Jalan Tanah Putih, 25100 Kuantan.

Tel: 09-5121555/5121666

Operational Action
Operations Unit will take action to collect arrears all year round. Owners/Residents/Renters who received notice (Form E), reminder letters/reminder tablet must settle the payment immediately before the Operations Unit comes at your house/premise.

If your house/building owned by you is razed, caught fire or left to rot :-
Please write an official letter to MBK informing that your house has collapsed, deteriorated or caught fire to ensure that this building is removed from the Valuation List.

If you have transferred /sold/ bought/ inheritted a house/building/vacant land :-
Notify MBK by filling in Form I (Notice of Sale or Transfer of Ownership (Section 160) of the Local Government Act 1976) within 3 months after the transfer is done. If it fails, MBK can take legal action. All legal costs will be claimed by the lawyer to the property owner.

If you want to buy a house/ shop/ vacant land:-
Check with lawyers or management agents who managed the transactions of the property to make sure the arrears have been paid by previous owners.

Pages: 1 2 3 4