To produce law-abiding and law-abiding citizens.
Towards the sustainability of the law to all.
Responsible for enforcing the law in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Council's jurisdiction.
FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT:-
- Law Enforcement under the provisions of the Act and the applicable By-Laws
- Enforcement action against the public under the provisions of the Act and the applicable By-Laws
- Ensure that every enterprise, hawker and trade premises comply with the licensing conditions that have been set
- Dealing with removing, demolishing, and seizing any obstructions and disturbances
- Ensure the condition of the City environment is clean and orderly by conducting periodic inspections and patrols
- Combating traders who trade without the permission of the Council
- Collaborate in integrated operations with external departments and agencies
- Preparation of investigation papers for court action
- Investigation and enforcement of complaints received
- Dealing with unpaid compound claims
2,554 total views
Tarikh Kemaskini: 30th, Mar 2023-09:42 am